- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: Cindy, I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
I wanted to be an astronomer or an archaeologist. But every time a friend would ask me “what do you want to be when you grow up?” I would just say “a vet” because they didn’t know what an astronomer or archaeologist was. Sigh… it was frustrating, haha.
So basically… you just called me a pig? aha.
Not that often. But it’s funny you ask because I just did a while ago!